Immerse yourself in the unique ecosystems that inspired Charles Darwin with an extraordinary cruise aboard the intimate, all-suite Silver Origin. This exquisite six-star ship was designed specifically to navigate the hard-to-reach Galápagos archipelago and features a team of expert Ecuadorian guides, Zodiacs and unparalleled luxury—including butler service and authentic regional cuisine. Visit seven islands to observe exotic birds, reptiles, mammals and plants. Extend your journey with the Quito Pre-Program and/or the Machu Picchu, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley and Lima Post-Program Options.
- Extraordinary, uniquely designed ten-day Galápagos journey.
- During a seven-night cruise discover seven of the iconic Galápagos Islands from the all-suite, six-star Silver Origin, the most elegant, sustainable ship to explore this unique ecosystem.
- Immerse yourself in the rare flora and fauna of the Galápagos with small group, guided Zodiac excursions.
- Enjoy expert lectures and in-depth exploration with the Basecamp hub of discovery.
- Experience the coralline beach of Bahía Borrero on Santa Cruz Island, famously known as a nesting site for Green Sea turtles.
- All excursions included—best Galápagos value on the market!
- Three night Quito Pre-Program Option including the Old City—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—and an excursion to the “Middle of the World,” the Equatorial Monument at zero degrees latitude.
- Seven-night Machu Picchu Post-Program Option, including Cuzco, Peru, the Urubamba Valley, and Lima.
Day 1 - Depart home city / Arrive in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2 - Guayaquil / San Cristóbal / Embark Silver Origin / Kicker Rock
Day 3 - Isla Bartolomé / Buccaneer Cove, Santiago
Day 4 - Punta Vicente Roca, Isabela Island / Punta Espinosa, Fernandina Island
Day 5 - Tagus Cover, Isabela Island / Elizabeth Bay
Day 6 - Post Office Bay, Floreana Island / Champion Islet
Day 7 - Santa Cruz Highlands / Breeding Center, Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island
Day 8 - Cerro Dragon / Isla Guy Fawkes / Bahia Borrero
Day 9 and 10 - San Cristobal, Galápagos Islands / Guayaquil, Ecuador / Return to home city
Luxury Expedition Vessel
The first Silversea ship built for one specific destination, the Galápagos, the Silver Origin is their most environmentally conscious ship built to date. Employing a dynamic positioning system that renders anchors unnecessary and an advanced propulsion system, the ship’s state-of-the-art technology gives it the lowest possible carbon footprint and protect the archipelago’s delicate seabed.
Quito Pre-Program Option
Explore the UNESCO treasures, rich indigenous traditions, and contemporary verve of Quito, South America’s prettiest and most beguiling capital city. Walk the streets of the Old Town, where Spanish colonial grandeur and pre-Columbian rituals coalesce in a panoply of Baroque cathedrals, ornate palaces, and lively plazas. Uncover Quito’s artistic soul along La Ronda, one of the city’s oldest streets. Visit a local artisanal chocolatier and see a demonstration on how they make their chocolate. Accommodations are for three nights in the five-star JW Marriott Hotel Quito.
Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Program Option
Discover Peru’s UNESCO-inscribed archaeological treasures and landscapes on this tour featuring Machu Picchu, Cuzco, and the Sacred Valley. Cradled by the soaring peaks of the Andes Mountains, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu inspires awe like few other places. Admire the spectacular sites of the Sacred Valley, where ancient engineering marvels, such as the fortress of Ollantaytambo, stand as lasting testimony to the Inca Empire. Here, village craftspeople employ age-old techniques to spin, dye, and weave tapestries and sculpt pottery painted with artistic patterns. In the historical Inca capital of Cuzco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, see the stone fortress of Sacsayhuamán and Baroque- and Renaissance-style churches that provide a mix of pre-Columbian and colonial influences. Enjoy deluxe, ideally located accommodations in Lima, Machu Picchu, and Cuzco.
The Pre- an Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot