Set sail for the idyllic islands and motus of French Polynesia. Enjoy unmatched small-ship sailing amid the emerald-green peaks, chalk-white atolls and beryl-blue lagoons of the Society Islands. Explore the South Pacific’s unique history, culture and topography on Tahiti; Mo’orea; Ra’iatea; Taha’a; Bora Bora; and Huahine. This exceptional itinerary also includes two nights in the five-star Intercontinental Tahiti in Pape’ete and round-trip economy-class air from Los Angeles.* Extend your time in paradise with the Mo’orea Post-Program Option.
*Included Economy-Class Air from Los Angeles; upgrades to premium economy or business class are at an additional cost. Low Air Add-Ons are available from select cities.
- Included Air round trip Los Angeles/Pape’ete, Tahiti (economy class).*
- Uniquely designed nine-night land/cruise program featuring Tahiti and the natural beauty of the spectacularly lush Society Islands—a South Pacific paradise.
- An unforgettable five-star sailing experience aboard the Wind Spirit in its home waters, this intimate, four-masted motor yacht features ocean-view accommodation for all of its 148 guests.
- Enjoy a wide range of optional excursions throughout the cruise.
- Tour of Tahiti’s west coast featuring visits to the sacred ’Ārahurahu Marae and the Spring Garden of Vaipahi.
- Excursion on the east coast of Tahiti, featuring the well-preserved James Norman Hall Museum and the Point Venus lighthouse.
- Panoramic tour on idyllic Bora Bora, featuring the site of its largest temple.
- Traditional French Polynesian dinner on a private motu of Bora Bora.
- Extraordinary visibility and color during optional snorkeling in turquoise lagoons.
- Exploration of the legendary islands that inspired Paul Gauguin, Herman Melville, Robert Louis Stevenson, and James Michener.
- Exceptional value for a five-star South Pacific program.
*Included Air from Los Angeles is economy class, has limited availability and is not guaranteed.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Arrive Pape’ete, Tahiti
Day 3 - Pape’ete / Embark Wind Spirit
Day 4 - Cook's Bay, Mo’orea
Day 5 - Uturoa, Ra’iatea
Day 6 - Ra’iatea / Faaha, Taha'a
Day 7 - Vaitape, Bora Bora
Day 8 - Bora Bora
Day 9 - Fare, Huahine
Day 10 - Pape’ete / Disembark ship / Depart for the U.S. or Canada
Day 11 - Arrive in the U.S. or Canada
*Included Air from Los Angeles; Low Air Add-Ons are available from select cities.
Five-Star, Small Sailing Ship
The intimate, four-masted Wind Spirit offers an unforgettable five-star sailing experience. This small ship is designed to sail its year-round home of French Polynesia, from deep seas into lagoons inaccessible to larger vessels. Wind Spirit’s gourmet dining and wide teak decks with unobscured views provide a private sailing experience to each guest.
Hilton Mo’orea Lagoon Post-Program Option
Extend your sojourn in French Polynesia with two nights in a five-star seaside resort in Mo’orea. Enjoy magnificent, expansive ocean views from your deluxe garden pool bungalow or overwater bungalow. Observe the abundant, colorful marine life on a reef excursion, dine in one of the island’s gourmet restaurants for the exotic fusion of local seafood prepared with French Polynesian flair, or enjoy the resort’s wide array of water sports and stunning white-sand beach. This option includes breakfast daily and ferry round-trip Tahiti.
The Post-Program Option is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot