From Dublin town down to the “rebel city” of Cork, then around and up the coast to Galway and Belfast, this enchanting 8-night cruise itinerary includes some of the island’s most iconic sites. From an excursion to the famous Blarney Castle and Cliffs of Moher to visits to legendary landmarks such as the UNESCO-inscribed Skellig Michael, Giant’s Causeway, and the Titanic Quarter in Belfast, the best of the Emerald Isle awaits. Extend your journey with the Dublin Pre-Program Option and/or the County Kilkenny Post-Program Option.
- Enjoy excursions to Blarney Castle and the one of the island’s greatest natural wonders, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren National Park.
- Discover County Cork with a driving tour of Cork City and visits to Blarney Castle and the beautiful seaside town of Kinsale.
- Opt for an excursion to Garnish Island and Beara Peninsula or a daytrip that includes visits to Killarney and the Ring of Kerry.
- Follow the footsteps of monks to St. Fionan’s monastery at the summit of UNESCO-inscribed Skellig Michael.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the famed Slea Head Drive on the Dingle Peninsula to see the Fahan Beehive, a series of medieval stone houses once occupied by monks.
- Explore the island of Inishmore, which has been inhabited since the Stone Age and where Gaelic is still the spoken language.
- From Portrush, Northern Ireland, experience the wonder of the Giant’s Causeway—an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, formed by ancient volcanic eruptions. The weathered rocks shelter rare and unusual plants, including sea spleenwort, sea fescue, and frog orchid.
- Tour the Northern Ireland city of Belfast, including a visit to the Titanic Quarter and the Ulster Museum at the Queen Victoria Botanic Gardens.
- Visit the Northern Ireland Parliament, see murals that document "The Troubles," and a peace wall between Protestant and Catholic communities.
- Discover the island' s unique microclimates and the seabirds that call it home, including gannet, puffins, and cormorants.
Day 1 - Depart home city
Day 2 - Dublin, Ireland/Embark Exploris One
Day 3 - Cobh
Day 4 - Bantry Bay
Day 5 - Skellig Michael/Dingle
Day 6 - Galway
Day 7 - Kilronan, Inishmore
Day 8 - Portrush, Northern Ireland/Giant’s Causeway
Day 9 - Belfast
Day 10 - Dublin, Ireland/Return to home city
This newly constructed, sleekly appointed, and intimate small ship can navigate and dock within smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships. Each of the 72 suites and staterooms (up to 728 square feet) features a stunning ocean view, and most include a private balcony. All accommodations in your private haven at sea offer a queen-sized bed that can be separated into 2 twin beds, a private marble bathroom with shower, and luxury bath amenities. While cruising, unwind in the sauna, hammam, and outdoor Jacuzzis or book a rejuvenating massage. Complimentary alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and Wi-Fi access are available throughout the cruise. Included onboard meals feature delectable, sophisticated culinary experiences to rival your discoveries ashore.
Dublin Pre-Program Option
Kick off your adventure with a 3-night, pre-cruise extension in dynamic Dublin at the deluxe Conrad Dublin, ideally located near St. Stephen’s Green. Revel in the city’s bustling streets and leafy parks on a panoramic tour. Stroll through Trinity College and view the exquisite, hand-illuminated, 9th-century Book of Kells. Admire Dublin Castle’s 18th-century State Apartments used for ceremonial events and sip smooth whiskey at a distillery. You’ll also head further afield to marvel at the superbly landscaped gardens of Powerscourt Estate in Wicklow and tour Russborough, a stately Georgian gem regarded as one of Ireland’s most beautiful houses.
County Kilkenny Post-Program Option
Be charmed by tranquil countryside scenery, historic architecture and picturesque towns on this 3-night, post-cruise extension at the deluxe Mount Juliet Estate in Thomastown, County Kilkenny. Take in the atmospheric Rock of Cashel, once the stronghold of the Kings of Munster, and its medieval church ruins majestically set on a limestone outcrop. Tour grand Kilkenny Castle, filled with handsome period rooms, and enjoy free time in the scenic town of Kilkenny. You’ll also delight in a private, guided visit to pastoral Jerpoint Park, home to the ruins of a 12th-century medieval town.
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot