Join us on this 14-day journey to the cradle of civilization. Visit three continents, navigate the Red, Mediterranean, and Aegean Seas, transit the Suez Canal, and experience up to nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Tour historical Alexandria. Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Overnight in Luxor and visit Queen Nefertari’s tomb. Travel to Wadi Rum and tour the “rosered city” of Petra. Enjoy one night in Aqaba and three nights in Amman to visit Jerash. Cruise for seven nights aboard the five-star, small ship Le Bougainville. Two-night Classical Greece Pre-Program and four night The Holy Land Post-Program Options.
- Uniquely designed, comprehensive, 12-night land and sea program.
- Seven-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the five-star Le Bougainville; each suite and stateroom has a private balcony.
- Visit millennia-old sites in Greece, Egypt, and Jordan and cruise from the Aegean to the Red Sea via the Suez Canal and Mediterranean Sea.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great and today a cosmopolitan cultural hub.
- Visit to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
- Overnight in a Nile-view room in fabled Luxor, with visits to Karnak and Luxor Temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamen and Ramses IV and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- One night near the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Three nights in Amman, with a tour of the city and the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi access aboard the ship (conditions permitting).
- Two-night Classical Greece Pre-Program Option; four-night The Holy Land Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Arrive in Athens, Greece / Embark Le Bougainville
Day 3 - Herkalion, Crete
Day 4 - Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
Day 5 - Alexandria, Egypt
Day 6 - Suez Canal transit
Day 7 - Ain Sokhna for Giza (Great Pyramids)
Day 8 - Hurghada / Disembark ship / Luxor
Day 9 - Luxor / Valleys of Kings and Queens / Hurghada / Reembark ship
Day 10 - Aqaba, Jordan / Disembark ship / Wadi Rum / Petra
Day 11 - Petra / Amman
Day 12 - Amman
Day 13 - Amman / Jerash / Amman
Day 14 - Amman / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bougainville, launched in 2019, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Dr. Tarek Sayed Tawfik Ahmed has a BA & MA of Egyptology from Faculty of Archaeology Cairo University and a PhD in Egyptology from the University of Bonn, Germany. He will present exclusive lectures about the culture, way of life, and iconic creations of ancient Egypt.
Classical Greece Pre-Program Option
Experience Athens, an ancient city unmatched in its contributions to the foundations of the Western world. Tour the monumental Acropolis—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—and see its archaeological treasures in the Acropolis Museum. Visit the perfectly proportioned Parthenon, a graceful example of Doric architecture. Explore colorful Plaka, Athens’s oldest neighborhood, at your own pace. Enjoy a full-day excursion to the mystical UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delphi and the Delphi Archeological Museum. Accommodations are for two nights in the five-star Hotel Grande Bretagne.
Jerusalem Post-Program Option
Expand your exploration of the great civilizations to include captivating biblical, historical, and cultural sites in and around Jerusalem. In historic Jerusalem, a holy city for three of the world’s major religions, walk in the footsteps of Jesus, see evocative religious sites, and visit the poignant Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. Tour UNESCO World Heritage-designated Masada, see where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found, visit Bethlehem, and enjoy an unforgettable float in the Dead Sea. Enjoy four nights in deluxe accommodations in Jerusalem.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Day 8 - Check into a Nile-view room in the Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel.
Day 10 - Check into the five-star Kempinski Hotel Aqaba.
Day 11 - Check into the five-star Fairmont Hotel, centrally located adjacent to the affluent Abdoun neighborhood and diplomatic area.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot