Immerse yourself in the unique ecosystems that inspired Charles Darwin with an extraordinary cruise aboard the intimate, all-suite Silver Origin. This exquisite deluxe ship was designed specifically to navigate the hard-to-reach Galápagos archipelago and features a team of expert Ecuadorian guides, Zodiacs and unparalleled luxury—including butler service and authentic regional cuisine. Visit eight islands to observe exotic birds, reptiles, mammals and plants. Extend your journey with the Quito Pre-Program and Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Program Options.
- Discover the iconic Galápagos Islands from the all-suite, deluxe Silver Origin, the most elegant, sustainable ship to explore this unique ecosystem.
- Experience the natural splendor of eight islands, cruising round-trip from San Cristóbal to Genovesa, North Seymour, Santiago, Fernandina, Isabela, Santa Cruz, Española and back.
- Immerse yourself in the rare flora and fauna of the Galápagos with included shore excursions on each island, including guided Zodiac cruises, hiking and snorkeling with the expedition team.
- Enjoy expert lectures and in‑depth exploration with the onboard Basecamp hub of discovery.
- Experience the wonder of Charles Darwin’s revolutionary observations of this remarkable world unto itself—home to reptiles, birds, plants and aquatic life that exist nowhere else on the planet.
- Enjoy the astounding biodiversity of the UNESCO‑inscribed Galápagos archipelago, preserved much as it was when Spanish colonists arrived in 1535.
- Climb Prince Philip's Steps on Genovesa Island to see colonies of masked boobies, frigate birds and storm petrels, or enjoy a nature walk or snorkeling at Darwin Bay.
- Embark on a nature hike on North Seymour Island and explore Santiago Island, a volcanic landscape that offers a glimpse into the island's geologic history.
- Discover Punta Mangle on Fernandina Island, home to unique mangrove forests that provide nesting sites for flightless cormorants and Galápagos penguins.
- Travel to the lush highlands of Santa Cruz Island to visit the Fausto Llerena Breeding Center, a conservation site dedicated to the preservation of endangered giant toroises.
- Snorkel in Gardner Bay on Española Island to encounter graceful sea turtles and swim alongside playful sea lions.
Day 1 - Depart the home city/Arrive in Quito, Ecuador
Day 2 - Quito/Fly to San Cristóbal/Embark Silver Origin
Day 3 - Genovesa Island
Day 4 - North Seymour Island/Santiago Island
Day 5 - Fernandina Island/Isabela Island
Day 6 - Santa Cruz Island
Day 7 - Española Island
Day 8 - San Cristóbal Island
Day 9 - San Cristóbal Island/Disembark ship/Fly to Guayaquil/Depart for home city
Day 10 - Arrive in home city
Deluxe, All-Suite Luxury Expedition Vessel
The first Silversea ship built for one specific destination, the Galápagos, the Silver Origin is their most environmentally conscious ship built to date. Employing a dynamic positioning system that renders anchors unnecessary, and an advanced propulsion system, the ship’s state-of-the-art technology gives it the lowest possible carbon footprint and protects the archipelago’s delicate seabed.
Quito Pre-Program Option
Begin your expedition with a 3-night pre-cruise tour of the UNESCO World Heritage treasures, rich indigenous traditions and contemporary verve of Quito, South America’s prettiest and most beguiling capital city. Walk the streets of the Old Town, where Spanish colonial grandeur and pre-Columbian rituals coalesce in a panoply of Baroque cathedrals, ornate palaces and lively plazas. Uncover Quito’s artistic soul along La Ronda, one of the city’s oldest streets, and visit a local artisanal chocolatier. Stand in the "Middle of the World" (latitude 0º) with a foot in each hemisphere and visit the Ethnographic Museum inside the monument, which shows the great diversity of Ecuador's native groups. Enjoy accommodations at the deluxe JW Marriott Hotel Quito.
Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Program Option
Discover Peru’s UNESCO-inscribed archaeological treasures and landscapes on this 6-night post-cruise tour featuring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and the Sacred Valley. Cradled by the soaring peaks of the Andes Mountains, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu inspires awe like few other places. Admire the spectacular sites of the Sacred Valley, where ancient engineering marvels, such as the imposing Inca site of Ollantaytambo, stand as lasting testimony to the Inca Empire. Here, village craftspeople employ age-old techniques to spin, dye and weave tapestries and sculpt pottery painted with artistic patterns. In the historic Inca capital of Cuzco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, see the stone fortress of Sacsayhuamán and Baroque- and Renaissance-style churches that showcase a mix of pre-Columbian and colonial influences. Enjoy deluxe, ideally located accommodations in Lima, Machu Picchu and Cuzco.
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot