Immerse yourself in the unique ecosystems that inspired Charles Darwin with an extraordinary cruise aboard the intimate, all-suite Silver Origin. This exquisite 6-star ship was designed specifically to navigate the hard-to-reach Galápagos archipelago and features a team of expert Ecuadorian guides, Zodiacs, and unparalleled luxury—including butler service and authentic regional cuisine. Visit 8 islands to observe exotic birds, reptiles, mammals, and plants. Extend your journey with the Quito Pre-Program and Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Program Options.
- Extraordinary, uniquely designed ten-day Galápagos journey.
- Experience the natural splendor of 8 islands, cruising round-trip from San Cristóbal to Genovesa, North Seymour, Santiago, Fernandina, Santa Cruz, Santa Fé, Española, and back.
- Immerse yourself in the rare flora and fauna of the Galápagos with included shore excursions on each island, from guided Zodiac cruises to hiking, kayaking, and snorkeling with the expedition team.
- Enjoy expert lectures and in-depth exploration with the onboard Basecamp hub of discovery.
- Experience the wonder of Charles Darwin’s revolutionary observations of this remarkable world unto itself—home to reptiles, birds, plants, and aquatic life that exist nowhere else on the planet.
- Enjoy the astounding biodiversity of the UNESCO-inscribed Galápagos archipelago, preserved much as it was when Spanish colonists arrived in 1535.
- Climb Prince Philip's Steps on Genovesa Island to see colonies of masked boobies, frigate birds, and storm petrels or enjoy a panga ride along the cliffs.
- Embark on a nature hike on North Seymour Island and explore Sullivan Bay on Santiago Island, a volcanic landscape that offers a glimpse into islands' geologic history.
- Discover Punta Mangle on Fernandina Island, home to unique mangrove forests that provide nesting sites for flightless cormorants and Galápagos penguins.
- Travel to the lush highlands of Santa Cruz Island to experience the beauty of its unique climate and lava tunnels.
- Snorkel in Gardner Bay on Española Island to encounter graceful sea turtles and swim alongside playful sea lions.
- Visit the San Cristóbal Breeding Center, a conservation site dedicated to the preservation and breeding of endangered species in the Galápagos.
- Quito Pre-Program and Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart the home city/Arrive in Quito, Ecuador
Day 2 - Quito/Fly to San Cristóbal, Galápagos Islands/Embark Silver Origin
Day 3 - Prince Philip's Steps, Genovesa/Darwin Bay
Day 4 - North Seymour/Sulivan Bay, Santiago
Day 5 - Punta Mangle, Fernandina/Punta Moreno, Isabela
Day 6 - Santa Cruz Highlands/Santa Fé
Day 7 - Gardner Bay, Española/ Punta Suarez
Day 8 - Breeding Center, San Cristóbal/Cerro Brujo
Day 9 - San Cristóbal, Galápagos Islands/Disembark ship/Fly to Guayaquil, Ecuador/Depart for home city
Day 10 - Arrive in home city
6-Star, All-Suite Luxury Expedition Vessel
The first Silversea ship built for one specific destination, the Galápagos, the Silver Origin is their most environmentally conscious ship built to date. Employing a dynamic positioning system that renders anchors unnecessary and an advanced propulsion system, the ship’s state-of-the-art technology gives it the lowest possible carbon footprint and protect the archipelago’s delicate seabed.
Quito Pre-Program Option
Begin your expedition with a 3-night pre-cruise tour of the UNESCO World Heritage treasures, rich indigenous traditions, and contemporary verve of Quito, South America’s prettiest and most beguiling capital city. Walk the streets of the Old Town, where Spanish colonial grandeur and preColumbian rituals coalesce in a panoply of Baroque cathedrals, ornate palaces, and lively plazas. Uncover Quito’s artistic soul along La Ronda, one of the city’s oldest streets, and visit a local artisanal chocolatier. Stand in the "Middle of the World" (latitude 0º) with a foot on each hemisphere and visit the Ethnographic Museum inside the monument, which shows the great diversity of Ecuador's native groups. Enjoy accommodations at the 5-star JW Marriott Hotel Quito.
Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Program Option
Discover Peru’s UNESCO-inscribed archaeological treasures and landscapes on this 6-night post-cruise tour featuring Machu Picchu, Cuzco, and the Sacred Valley. Cradled by the soaring peaks of the Andes Mountains, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu inspires awe like few other places. Admire the spectacular sites of the Sacred Valley, where ancient engineering marvels, such as the imposing Inca site of Ollantaytambo, stand as lasting testimony to the Inca Empire. Here, village craftspeople employ age-old techniques to spin, dye, and weave tapestries and sculpt pottery painted with artistic patterns. In the historical Inca capital of Cuzco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, see the stone fortress of Sacsayhuamán and Baroque- and Renaissance-style churches that provide a mix of pre-Columbian and colonial influences. Enjoy deluxe, ideally located accommodations in Lima, Machu Picchu, and Cuzco.
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot