Experience seafaring in its most timeless form on this custom-designed, seven-night cruise of the Caribbean’s tropical Windward Islands aboard the exclusively chartered Wind Star. This Five-Star, four-masted small sailing ship features ocean-view accommodations and complimentary Wi-Fi access (conditions permitting). Sail into secluded harbors inaccessible to larger vessels, exploring the Windward Islands’ natural, cultural and historical treasures. Visit Grenada, the “Spice Island,” replete with historical landmarks and rare herbs; Martinique’s rum distillery and Balata Gardens; St. Lucia’s majestic waterfall and volcanic Sulphur Springs; and St. Vincent and the Grenadines, including Tobago Cays Marine Park. Barbados Pre-Program Option is offered.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five‑Star small sailing ship Wind Star.
- Five-Star, ocean-view accommodations.
- All meals included aboard ship.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages available throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (conditions permitting).
- Specially designed itinerary to the southern Caribbean’s seldom-visited Windward Islands, inaccessible to larger vessels—all excursions included.
- Sail round-trip UNESCO World Heritage-designated Bridgetown, Barbados, calling at beautiful St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Martinique—“island of flowers”—and St. Lucia, iconic for its Gros and Petit Pitons.
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment and opportunities to experience the coral reefs of Tobago Cays Marine Park.
- Excursions to a variety of lush and intriguing ecosystems—including St. Lucia’s Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada/Arrive Bridgetown, Barbados/Embark Wind Star
Day 2 - Rodney Bay, St. Lucia/Soufrière
Day 3 - Terre-de-Haut, Îles des Saintes
Day 4 - Fort-de-France, Martinique
Day 5 - Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines/Admiralty Bay, Port Elizabeth, Bequia
Day 6 - St. George’s, Grenada
Day 7 - St. Vincent and the Grenadines/Tobago Cays
Day 8 - Bridgetown, Barbados/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
Five-Star Sailing Yacht
Rated among the top cruise ships by Condé Nast Traveler, the intimate, four-masted Wind Star offer unforgettable Five‑Star sailing experiences. A harmonious alliance of nautical history and elegant style, designed to sail from deep seas into shallow lagoons inaccessible to larger vessels, making each feel like your own private yacht.
The Beauty of Barbados Pre-Program Option
The ideal complement to your cruise, historical Barbados celebrates a thriving geographical and cultural landscape. Celebrated Bridgetown showcases a fascinating fusion of more than 350 years of English and Afro-Caribbean architecture, culture and traditions. Enjoy a walking tour of Bridgetown’s UNESCO-designated historic center. Visit the Carenage, the focal point of the city, and the site of the iconic Chamberlain Bridge. Tour the notable George Washington House, where the first president of the United States stayed for two months as a young man. In extraordinary Hunte’s Gardens, tropical plant life blooms in a beautifully landscaped rainforest gully. Visit St. John’s Parish Church, one of the oldest churches in Barbados, dating from 1645. Accommodations are for two nights in the deluxe Hilton Barbados hotel.
The Pre-Program Option is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.