Rare and remote northern ports await you on this once-in-a-lifetime, transatlantic crossing aboard the six-star, all-suite Silver Shadow. Cruise across the north Atlantic Ocean to Dublin, Ireland, featuring port calls at Bar Harbor, Maine; Shelburne, Nova Scotia, Canada; and the picturesque island of Newfoundland. Arrive in County Cork, Ireland, at the port village of Ringaskiddy, continuing up to Dublin. Optional included excursions allow you to explore at your own pace. Enhance your voyage with the Dublin Post-Program Option.
- All six-star, 100% ocean-view suite accommodations.
- Once-in-a-lifetime cruise from North America across the North Atlantic Ocean to Europe, evocative of the early 20th-century Golden Age of Travel, when the passage itself was the embodiment of luxury.
- Unforgettable trans-Atlantic crossing aboard a six-star vessel, sailing from New York, New York, to Dublin, Ireland.
- Port calls in Massachusetts, Maine, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Ireland.
- Optional shore excursions available in each port of call.
- Once-in-a-lifetime cruise from North America across the North Atlantic Ocean to Europe.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages served throughout the cruise.
- Shipboard gratuities are included.
- Dublin Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart Home City / New York, New York / Embark Silver Shadow
Day 2 - New York, New York
Day 3 - Boston, Massachusetts
Day 4 - Bar Harbor, Maine
Day 5 - Shelburne, Nova Scotia, Canada
Day 6 - Cruise the Atlantic Ocean
Day 7 - St. John’s, Newfoundland
Day 8 - Cruise the Atlantic Ocean
Day 9 - Cruise the Atlantic Ocean
Day 10 - Cruise the Atlantic Ocean
Day 11 - Cruise the Atlantic Ocean
Day 12 - Cork (Ringaskiddy), Ireland / Dublin / Disembark ship / Return to Home City
Six-star all-suite Silversea Ship
The 382-passenger, six-star Silver Shadow is among the premier Silversea fleet, consistently voted one of Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best Small Ship Cruise Lines.” The ship features the most expansive suites of their class at sea, the finest personalized service with a nearly one-to-one crew to guest ratio and the ultimate in complimentary amenities, yet it is a sturdy 28,000-ton vessel.
Dublin Post-Program Option
Our three-night tour extension in historic Dublin includes visits to Dublin Castle and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Walk across the legendary, cobblestone square of Trinity College to see the famed, 8th-century Book of Kells. Travel to Wicklow to visit the Powerscourt Estate and its grand, 47-acre gardens. The breathtaking gardens include pebble mosaics, walled gardens, Japanese gardens, lakes, ponds and “The Perron”—an ornate Italianate stairway. Also visit the iconic Guinness Storehouse and enjoy ideally located accommodations at The Shelbourne Dublin, a five-star hotel.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot