Set sail for the idyllic islands and motus of French Polynesia on this spectacular 9-night cruise. Enjoy unmatched small-ship sailing amid the emerald-green peaks, chalk-white atolls, and blue lagoons of the Society Islands with a list of optional excursions. Explore the South Pacific’s history, culture, and topography on Tahiti; Mo’orea; Ra’iatea; Taha’a; Bora Bora; and Huahine. This exceptional itinerary also includes 2 nights in the 5-star Intercontinental Tahiti in Pape’ete. Extend your time in paradise with the Mo’orea Post-Program Option.
- Uniquely designed 9-night land/cruise program featuring Tahiti and the natural beauty of the spectacularly lush Society Islands—a South Pacific paradise.
- An unforgettable 5-star sailing experience aboard the Wind Spirit in its home waters, this intimate, 4-masted motor yacht features ocean-view accommodation for all of its 148 guests.
- Enjoy a wide range of optional excursions throughout the cruise.
- Tour of Tahiti’s west coast featuring visits to the sacred ’Ārahurahu Marae and the Spring Garden of Vaipahi.
- Excursion on the east coast of Tahiti, featuring the well-preserved James Norman Hall Museum and the Point Venus lighthouse.
- Panoramic tour on idyllic Bora Bora, featuring the site of its largest temple.
- Traditional French Polynesian dinner on a private motu of Bora Bora.
- Extraordinary visibility and color during optional snorkeling in turquoise lagoons.
- Exploration of the legendary islands that inspired Paul Gauguin, Herman Melville, Robert Louis Stevenson, and James Michener.
Day 1 - Depart Home City
Day 2 - Arrive Pape’ete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Day 3 - Pape’ete / Embark Wind Spirit
Day 4 - Mo’orea
Day 5 - Ra’iatea
Day 6 - Ra’iatea / Taha'a
Day 7 - Bora Bora
Day 8 - Bora Bora
Day 9 - Huahine
Day 10 - Pape’ete / Disembark ship / Depart for U.S.
Day 11 - Arrive in home city
Five-Star, Small Sailing Ship
The intimate, 4-masted Wind Spirit offers an unforgettable 5-star sailing experience. This small ship is designed to sail its year-round home of French Polynesia, from deep seas into lagoons inaccessible to larger vessels. Wind Spirit’s gourmet dining and wide teak decks with unobscured views provide a private sailing experience to each guest.
Hilton Mo’orea Lagoon Post-Program Option
Extend your sojourn in French Polynesia for 2 nights and stay in a 5-star seaside resort in Mo’orea. Enjoy magnificent sunrises and sunsets from your spacious beachfront or overwater bungalow. Observe abundant, colorful marine life on a reef excursion and experience the exotic fusion of fresh local seafood and French Polynesian flavors. Enjoy the hotel’s overwater Toatea Bar, magnificent views, turquoise lagoons, and wide array of watersports. This option includes accommodations, daily breakfast, and a round‑trip ferry between Tahiti and Mo’orea.
The Post-Program Option is available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot