Spend 2 nights in Singapore, 2 nights in Bali, and 8 nights cruising the islands of Indonesia, including Bali, Java, and Komodo Island on a luxury itinerary that blends nature, culture, and history. Visit the UNESCO-inscribed Borobudur Temple, one of the largest Buddhist monuments in the world, and Prambanan Temple, the largest complex of Hindu temples in Indonesia. Enjoy a guided walking safari of UNESCO-designated Komodo National Park, home to the largest lizard on Earth, the Komodo dragon. Enhance your tour with the Siem Reap Pre-Program and/or the Bali Post-Program options.
- Tour the dynamic city-state of Singapore and visit the National Museum and the vibrant neighborhoods of Chinatown and Little India.
- Cruise the Singapore River by Bumboat and enjoy stunning views of Marina Bay from the rooftop of Marina Bay Sands.
- Explore Bali’s capital city of Denpasar and visit the Government Art Center for a performance of the traditional Barong dance depicting the eternal battle between good and evil.
- Visit picturesque Ubud, a city that has inspired European artists for over a century, and visit the studios and galleries of several prominent pioneering artists.
- Embark on a Zodiac excursion of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Tanjung Putting National Park, where orangutans and proboscis monkeys thrive among the magnificent tropical rainforests.
- Visit Pamulang Village to experience first-hand the local traditions of rice-pounding and weaving, as well as a wedding procession and Sumbawa buffalo race.
Day 1-2 - Depart home city/Cross the International Date Line
Day 3 - Arrive in Singapore
Day 4 - Singapore
Day 5 - Singapore/Bali, Indonesia
Day 6 - Bali/Denpasar
Day 7 - Ubud/Sanur/Benoa/Embark Le Jacques Cartier
Day 8 - Cruising the Java Sea
Day 9 - Semarang/Java
Day 10 - Cruising the Java Sea to Borneo
Day 11 - Tanjung Puting National Park/Borneo
Day 12 - Cruising the Java Sea to Badas, Sumbawa
Day 13 - Badas/Sumbawa Island
Day 14 - Loh Liang/Komodo Island
Day 15 - Benoa, Bali/Disembark ship/Depart Bali/Cross the International Date Line
Day 16 - Arrive in home city
Le Jacques Cartier
Exclusively Chartered, 5-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Jacques Cartier, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of 5-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Siem Reap Pre-Program Option
This 3-night pre-tour extension in Siem Reap immerses you in the rich culture and traditions of Cambodia and the Siem Reap province. Visit the royal walled city of Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire; the UNESCO-inscribed Ta Prohm, a 12th-century Buddhist temple that remains largely untouched by man; and the UNESCO World Heritage‑designated, 12th-century Angkor Wat. Savor an exclusive, private dinner at Kravan Temple. Accommodations are in the luxurious, Sofitel Angkor Wat.
Bali Post-Program Option
Explore Bali’s stunning scenery, from volcanic calderas to bamboo forests, on this 3-night post-tour extension. Experience life in the rural villages of Kintamani and Batuan Village. See the active volcano, Mount Batur, with lunch overlooking Lake Batur and the valley. Be awed by a sunset tour to visit Uluwatu Temple, perched on cliffs above the sea at the southern tip of Bali, and gaze at the sunset over the Indian Ocean. Delight in a traditional Kecak dance performance and enjoy a day at leisure in Jimbaran Bay. Accommodations are in the luxurious, Four Seasons Jimbaran.
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot