Enjoy the sun-drenched landscapes of the French, Italian, and Spanish Rivieras and islands, renowned as a glamorous retreat for artists, writers, and nobility. This one-of-a-kind, five-star cruise immerses you in the region’s dynamic history, art and stunning scenery, featuring three UNESCO World Heritage Sites—including Carcassonne’s medieval fortifications and the cliffside villages of Italy’s Cinque Terre. Discover the cultural treasures of Marseille and Aix-en-Provence, the Prince’s Palace of Monaco and Corsica’s fortified town of Bonifacio. Extend your journey with the Barcelona Pre-Program and/or Rome Post-Program Options.
- Uniquely designed travel program offered exclusively by Gohagan & Company in the tradition of innovative programming and educational luxury travel.
- An unforgettable five-star sailing experience aboard the Wind Star, this intimate, four-masted motor yacht features ocean-view accommodation for all of its 148 guests.
- Award-winning cuisine through Windstar Cruises' exclusive partnership with the James Beard Foundation.
- Opportunity to visit four UNESCO World Heritage Sites—Barcelona (Pre-Program); Carcassonne, Cinque Terre; and Rome (Post-Program).
- Cruise the legendary Tyrrhenian, Ligurian and Mediterranean Seas under sail with a port of call every day and all shore excursions included.
- Private boat cruise along the coast of UNESCO-inscribed Cinque Terre.
- Visit to Elba Island and Villa Del Mulini, where Napoleon Bonaparte stayed during his exile.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Barcelona, Spain / Embark Wind Star
Day 3 - Port Vendres, France, for Carcassonne
Day 4 - Marseille for Aix-en-Provence
Day 5 - Nice / Monte Carlo, Monaco
Day 6 - Savona, Italy / Portofino
Day 7 - Porto Venere for Cinque Terre
Day 8 - Portoferraio, Elba
Day 9 - Bonifacio, Corsica, France
Day 10 - Civitavecchia, Italy / Disembark ship / Rome / Return to U.S. or Canada
Five-Star, Small Sailing Ship
The intimate, four-masted Wind Star offers an unforgettable five-star sailing experience. This small ship is designed to sail from deep seas into lagoons and ports inaccessible to larger vessels. Wind Star's gourmet dining and wide teak decks with unobscured views provide a private sailing experience to each guest.
Barcelona — Pre-Program Option
Experience Barcelona, the capital city of Catalonia. See the Gothic Quarter and Basílica de la Sagrada Família, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Crypt of Colonia Güell and explore Montserrat and its Benedictine monastery. Spend two nights in the five-star Majestic Hotel & Spa.
Rome — Post Program Option
Visit the “Eternal City” of Rome, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tour St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel. Visit the Roman Forum, the Colosseum and the fifth-century Church of St. Peter in Chains. Enjoy three nights in the deluxe Westin Excelsior Rome.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot