Experience the architectural wonder and breathtaking scenery of the Arabian Gulf on an extraordinary, 5-star land and sea itinerary that includes 2 nights in Muscat and a 7-night cruise from Muscat to Dubai. Explore Oman’s majestic capital city of Muscat and enjoy a full-day excursion to the Jabreen Forts, two of the best preserved of their kind in Oman. Discover the royal private home of the Ruler of Sarjah, beautiful mosques, ancient sites, and world-class museums on your cruise with calls at United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, and Qatar. Extend your journey with a 3-night Pre-Program Option in Dubai.
- Two-nights in Muscat, the majestic capital city of Oman, where ancient cultural traditions and breathtaking natural beauty blend with 21st century modernity.
- Full-day excursion from Muscat to Nizwa and Jabreen Forts, two of the best-preserved forts in Oman.
- Seven-night cruise from Muscat, Oman, calling at Fujairah, UAE, with a visit to nearby Kalba and Bait Al Sheik Saeed—the private home belonging to the ruler of Sharjah—then on to the Fujairah Museum and the beautifully restored 350-year-old Old Fort of Fujairah.
- Explore the stunning fjords, canyons, and oases of Khasab, Oman, the “Norway of Arabia.”
- Transit the Strait of Hormuz, which divides the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman.
- Visit Manama, Bahrain, known for its trade and financial centers, and enjoy an excursion that combines religion, culture, and history with visits to Al Fateh Mosque, the National Museum, and Bahrain Fort.
- Discover fascinating Doha, Qatar, a city blending tradition and modernity. Visit its superb Museum of Islamic Art (designed by Ming Pei, the architect of the Louvre Pyramid) and be enchanted by dazzling handicrafts and pungent spices at Waqif Souk, the marketplace situated in the old town.
- Conclude your journey at Abu Dhabi, the booming capital of the UAE, to visit the new Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with its sumptuous décor of marble, gold, and glass. Also visit the Qasr Al-Watan, a grand Presidential Palace that serves as a testament to its people.
Day 1 - Depart home city
Day 2 - Arrive Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Day 3 - Muscat
Day 4 - Muscat/Embark Le Bougainville
Day 5 - Fujairah, Fujairah Emirates
Day 6 - Khasab, Sultanate of Oman
Day 7 - Cruising the Arabian Gulf
Day 8 - Manama, Bahrain
Day 9 - Doha, Qatar
Day 10 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Day 11 - Dubai/Disembark ship/Return to home city
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Join us aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star Le Bougainville, where distinctive French sophistication meets innovative nautical design. All accommodations feature private balconies. The ship’s efficient electrical propulsion system and custom stabilizers provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage. The small size of the ship allows for navigation into more remote locations than larger vessels.
Dubai Pre-Program Option
Bask in the glamour and rich heritage of dynamic Dubai on this wonderful, pre-cruise journey featuring three nights
at the deluxe Bab al Shams Desert Resort, your stylish oasis in the Arabian Desert. Enjoy guided tours of the atmospheric
Al Bastakiya Quarter, the Dubai Museum and the captivating Gold and Spice Souqs. Choose from two excursions to iconic cultural landmarks: Jumeriah Mosque or the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House. While in the desert, try your hand at falconry, a UAE tradition, and take an exhilarating drive across the pristine sand dunes in a 4x4 vehicle! You can also book an optional hot-air balloon ride over the desert at an additional cost. This tour includes a flight from Dubai, UAE, to Muscat, Oman.
The Pre-Program Option is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot