Begin your nine-day expedition with one night in San José, Costa Rica, then cruise for seven nights from the Costa Rican rainforest through the mighty locks of the Panama Canal—an experience unmatched for sheer drama and engineering prowess. Explore the wonders of Costa Rica’s Curú National Wildlife Refuge and Manuel Antonio National Park and explore the seldom-visited Cébaco Island. Tour Panama City and experience a daylight passage through the awe-inspiring Panama Canal. Enhance your experience with the Landscapes of Costa Rica Pre-Program and/or Panama's Renaissance Post-Program Options.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the five-star expedition ship Le Bellot.
- Only 92 suites and staterooms—each with a private balcony.
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Once-in-a-lifetime daytime passage through the Panama Canal, considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Guided tour through rainforests, including Curú National Wildlife Refuge and Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Tour of Panama City, including visits to UNESCO-designated Casco Viejo, the new Frank Gehry‑designed Biodiversity Museum, and the Panama Canal’s informative Miraflores Visitor Center.
- Landscapes of Costa Rica Pre-Program and Panama’s Renaissance Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada / Arrive San José, Costa Rica
Day 2 - San José / Puntarenas / Embark Le Bellot
Day 3 - Curú National Wildlife Refuge / Tortuga Island
Day 4 - Quepos for Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 5 - Rio Seco Rainforest
Day 6 - Cébaco Island, Panama
Day 7 - Panama City
Day 8 - Panama Canal Transit / Colón
Day 9 - Colón / Disembark ship / Panama City / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bellot, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Landscapes of Costa Rica Pre-Program Option
Explore Costa Rica’s diverse biospheres, from steamy hot springs to misty cloud forests, on this dynamic three-day program. Accommodations are for two nights in the ideally located Hotel Royal Corin and two nights in the deluxe Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen.
Panama’s Renaissance Post-Program Option
Experience Panama City’s rich indigenous culture, compelling colonial history and contemporary élan on a three-day tour that includes visits to Panama La Vieja, the Agua Clara Visitor Center, and a cruise along the Gatún River to meet indigenous Emberá people. Spend two nights in the ideally located, deluxe Bristol Panama Hotel.
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot