See inimitable natural wonders that exist nowhere else on the planet as you cruise New Zealand’s North Island and circumnavigate the South Island. Experience Māori culture in the “thermal city” of Rotorua and enjoy panoramic tours of the Art Deco city of Napier and the cosmopolitan capital of Wellington. Cruise for two days through Fiordland National Park for up-close views of deep fjords, untamed gorges, and the glacier-grooved landscapes of Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, and Dusky Sound. Book your air through Gohagan and receive a FREE three-night pre-cruise excursion* in cosmopolitan Sydney, Australia, a total value of $2,990 per couple. Queenstown Post-Program Option at an additional price.
*Free Pre-Cruise extension offer only if you book your air through Gohagan & Company
- Uniquely designed 9-night cruise itinerary following Gohagan & Company's tradition of innovative, educational programming and luxury travel.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the five-star small ship Le Lapérouse, with only 92 suites and staterooms all featuring private balconies.
- Tour Auckland, one of only a few cities to have harbors on two different bodies of water (the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean), and take in the architecture, where modern skyscrapers mingle with restored Victorian buildings.
- An excursion to Rotorua provides a look at the epicenter of the indigenous Māori culture, with a Haka dance performance and a visit to the famous Pohutu Geyser.
- A tour of Napier showcases the wonderful Art Deco architecture of this cosmopolitan hub.
- Take a panoramic tour of Wellington featuring a visit to old St. Paul's Cathedral and the national Museum of New Zealand.
- Cruise through the breathtaking Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, and Dusky Sound in Fiordland National Park.
- Zodiac excursions to view the extraordinary flora and fauna of the incredibly diverse South Island.
- Tour of Dunedin to explore this beautifully preserved Victorian city, including the Octagon, Railway Station and visits to Olveston Historic Home and Larnach Castle.
- City tour of Christchurch, including the beautiful Mona Vale Gardens, the Canterbury Earthquake Memorial, and Cathedral Square.
- Sydney, Australia and Queenstown, New Zealand Pre- and Post-program Options.*
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Cross the International Dateline
Day 3 - Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Day 4 - Auckland
Day 5 - Tauranga for Rotorua
Day 6 - Napier
Day 7 - Wellington
Day 8 - Cruising the Tasman Sea
Day 9 - Milford Sound, South Island Fiordland National Park
Day 10 - Dusky Sound
Day 11 - Dunedin
Day 12 - Lyttelton / Christchurch / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Exclusively Chartered, five-star Luxury Small Ship
Le Lapérouse, launched in 2018, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. All staterooms and suites feature private balconies. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Sydney, Australia Pre-Program Option
Book your air through Gohagan and receive a FREE three-night pre-cruise excursion* in cosmopolitan Sydney, Australia, a total value of $2,990 per couple.
Begin your journey with a three-night immersion into cosmopolitan Sydney. Enjoy stunning harbor views and visit the iconic Sydney Opera House, the Royal Botanic Garden, the Yiribana Aboriginal Art Gallery, the famous Bondi Beach, and the Gap. Accommodations at the five-star Shangri-La Hotel Sydney.
* Free Pre-Cruise extension offer only if you book your air through Gohagan & Company
Queenstown, New Zealand Post-Program Option
Take a three-night tour of New Zealand’s interior in Queenstown. Enjoy panoromic views from Bob’s Peak and discover the delightful 19th century gold mine village of Arrowtown. Visit the Lakes District Museum and enjoy a cruise of Lake Wakatipu on a gracious 106-year-old steamship. Accommodations are at the ideally located Hotel St. Moritz.
The Post-Program Option is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot