Call on the islands of Volos; Delos; Mykonos; Pátmos; Rhodes; and Santorini on this epic, one-of-a-kind voyage. Enjoy excursions to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Meteora; Delos’ classical ruins, including the Sanctuary of Apollo and the theater quarter; the archaeological site and ancient ruins of Ephesus; and Santorini, believed to be the legendary lost city of Atlantis. Discuss life on the islands with local residents during the Island Life® forum. Extend your journey with the Athens Pre-Program and/or Delphi Post-Program Options.
- Uniquely created seven-night cruise itinerary following Gohagan & Company’s tradition of innovative, small ship programming and educational travel.
- Visit up to eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites showcasing the culture and architecture of Ancient Greece and Turkey.
- Call on islands steeped in myth and history—Delos; Mykonos; Pátmos; Santorini; and Rhodes.
- Walk through the fabled Lion Gate of the legendary city of Mycenae.
- Walk through legendary ruins of Ephesus, Turkey, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Meteora.
- Exclusive Island Life® Forum with local residents who will discuss contemporary life.
- Athens Pre-Program Option and Delphi and Thebes Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Athens, Greece / Embark Le Bougainville
Day 3 - Volos for Meteora
Day 4 - Delos / Mykonos
Day 5 - Kusadasi, Turkey / Ephesus
Day 6 - Patmes, Greece
Day 7 - Rhodes / Lindos
Day 8 - Santorini
Day 9 - Athens / Disembark ship / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bougainville, launched in 2019, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Classical Athens Pre-Program Option
Begin your tour with two nights in the ancient city of Athens to explore the monumental Acropolis; the Parthenon; the Acropolis Museum; the Temple of Poseidon; and Plaka, the city’s oldest neighborhood. Enjoy accommodations in the deluxe Hotel Grande Bretagne.
Oracle of Delphi and Antiquities of Thebes Post-Program Option
Extend your journey with a two-night itinerary that features a visit to the Archaeological Museum of Thebes and a tour of Delphi with a visit to the Delphi Archeological Museum. Also view the Treasury of Athens, the Temple of Apollo, and the impressive Stadium along the Sacred Way. Spend one night in the Amalia Hotel Delphi and one night in the Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel.
Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot