Spend two nights in vibrant Buenos Aires, Argentina, and enjoy a nine-night, five-star cruise to “The White Continent.” Retrace sea lanes navigated by storied explorers Shackleton, Amundsen, and Scott. Be among the fortunate few to set foot on this pristine wilderness. Enjoy guided excursions led by an expedition team of naturalists aboard sturdy Zodiac crafts amid floating ice sculptures, intricate ecosystems and abundant wildlife—including humpback whales, leopard seals, and Adélie penguins. Extend your expedition with the Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option, which includes Buenos Aires/Iguazú round-trip airfare.
- This exclusively chartered cruise aboard the five-star, ice-class small expedition ship Le Boréal or L’Austral allows access to smaller ports and flexibility in course adjustments.
- Unique, 14-day itinerary featuring a nine-night cruise to the world’s last great frontier and two nights in vibrant Buenos Aires.
- Be among the fortunate few to discover “The White Continent,” where whales, seals, and penguins mingle among glaciers and icebergs.
- Enjoy Zodiac excursions led by an expedition team of naturalists, with expertise spanning marine biology; ornithology; glaciology; conservation; history; and photography.
- Complimentary boot rental during the trip. Souvenir polar-grade red parka provided.
- Spectacular Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart home city
Day 2-3 - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 4 - Buenos Aires / Fly to Ushuaia / Embark Le Boréal or L’ Austral
Day 5-6 - Cruising the Drake Passage
Day 7 - Port Lockroy / Jougla Point
Day 8 - Petermann Island / Lemaire Channel
Day 9 - Neko Harbor / Paradise Harbour
Day 10 - Deception Island, South Shetland Islands / Half Moon Island
Day 11 - Cruising the Weddell Sea
Day 12 - Antarctic Convergence / Beagle Channel / Ushuaia, Argentinia
Day 13 - Ushuaia / Disembark ship / Buenos Aires
Day 14 - Arrive in home city
Itinerary is dependent on weather, ice and sea conditions.
Le Boréal and L’Austral
Five-Star, Ice-Class Ships
Join us aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star Le Boréal and L’Austral, where distinctive French sophistication meets innovative nautical design. The ship’s efficient electrical propulsion system and custom stabilizers provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet, and comfortable voyage. Each of the 110 ocean-view staterooms and suites range from 200 to 484 square feet, and most have a private balcony.
Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Iguazú Falls, among the world’s most spectacular natural wonders, is situated in one of South America’s last remaining virgin rainforests. Spanning nearly two miles along the Argentinian border of Brazil, with more than 275 waterfalls cascading from heights of 270 feet, Iguazú Falls is three times as wide and nearly twice as high as Niagara Falls. Visit Parque das Aves jungle reserve, a nature lover’s paradise, home to more than 350 species of birds, 66 varieties of mammals, and an outstanding array of reptiles, fish, butterflies and flora. This exclusive, three‑night Post‑Program Option features one night in the five-star InterContinental Buenos Aires Hotel and two nights in the five-star Meliá Iguazú Falls. Buenos Aires/Iguazú round-trip airfare is included.
The Post Program is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot