Admire magnificent coastal scenery and discover nearly two centuries of North American innovation and maritime history on this one-of-a-kind cruise itinerary from Toronto to Milwaukee (which also operates in the reverse direction on select departures) featuring all five Great Lakes. Experience the thunderous force of Niagara Falls; the historical charm of Mackinac Island; the unspoiled beauty of the UNESCO-inscribed Niagara Escarpment; the Henry Ford Museum of Innovation in Detroit; and transit the Welland Canal and Soo Locks, among the greatest engineering feats of the 19th century. Extend your Great Lakes immersion with the Toronto Pre-Program and/or Milwaukee Post-Program Options.
- Cruise in each of the five Great Lakes from Milwaukee to Toronto, visiting fascinating islands and quaint towns rich in maritime history and natural splendor.
- An excursion included in each port and specially arranged lectures on board.
- Full-day excursion to Niagara Falls, with a specially arranged cruise to Horseshoe Falls and a visit to the Floral Clock with an exclusive lunch overlooking the falls.
- Private, glass-bottom boat cruise through Big and Little Tub Harbors and around Flowerpot Island in Tobermory, Ontario.
- Horse-drawn carriage tour of Victorian Mackinac Island and clifftop Fort Mackinac, with a specially arranged lunch at the elegant, 19th century Grand Hotel.
- Transit Sault Sainte Marie’s mighty Soo Locks, an engineering marvel, between Lake Superior and Lake Huron.
- Discover the cultural treasures of vibrant Detroit.
- Transit the Welland Canal, possible only by small ship.
- Milwaukee Pre-Program and Toronto Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart Home City / Arrive in Toronto, Canada / Embark Le Bellot / Welland Canal
Day 2 - Niagra Falls / Lake Erie
Day 3 - Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
Day 4 - Detroit / Lake Huron
Day 5 - Tobermory, Canada / Lake Huron
Day 6 - Soo Locks / Lake Superior / Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, U.S.
Day 7 - Mackinac Island / Lake Michigan
Day 8 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin / Return to Home City
*Program runs in reverse on the September 25 departure.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
The Le Bellot, launched in 2020, represents a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Toronto Pre-Program Option
Begin your Great Lakes journey with two nights in cosmopolitan Toronto, featuring visits to the lively Distillery District, Fort York, stunning Casa Loma and the Art Gallery of Ontario. You will also enjoy lunch in the CN Tower’s famous revolving restaurant. Accommodations are in the historical, deluxe Fairmont Royal York.
Milwaukee Post-Program Option
Conclude your tour with a two-night stay in Milwaukee with an itinerary that includes tours of its North Point neighborhood, the Milwaukee Art Museum and the striking Pabst Mansion built in Flemish style by Pabst Brewing Company president Frederick Pabst. Accommodations are in the historical Pfister Hotel.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot