Explore the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco on this one-of-a-kind journey, featuring scenic coastlines and idyllic ports rarely visited by larger vessels. Visit La Palma’s Mirador de la Concepción for panoramic views of Caldera de Taburiente. Enjoy excursions to the spectacular island of Tenerife, the 1,000-year-old city of Marrakesh, iconic Casablanca and the ancient city of Fez. Enhance your journey with the Las Palmas Pre-Program and/or the Casablanca Post-Program Option.
- Uniquely designed program, offered exclusively in Gohagan & Company’s tradition of innovative luxury and educational travel.
- Extraordinary nine-day travel program combining the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and Moorish treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco.
- Seven-night cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star Le Dumont-d’Urville, featuring only 92 suites and staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit to La Palma’s scenic Caldera de Taburiente and the Mirador de la Concepción for spectacular views of the “Pretty Isle.”
- Full-day excursions to the island of Tenerife, including a visit to Teide National Park; the 1,000-year-old city of Marrakesh; and the ancient city of Fez.
- Half-day cultural immersion in Casablanca, including the Royal Palace, Hassan II Mosque and Place des Nations Unies.
- Excursions in every port, featuring four UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Two night Las Palmas Pre-Program Option and two-night Casablanca Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Arrive Las Palmas, Grand Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain / Embark Le Dumont-d’Urville
Day 3 - Santa Cruz de La Palma
Day 4 - Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Day 5 - Day at Sea
Day 6 - Safi, Morocco, for Marrakesh
Day 7 - Casablanca
Day 8 - Rabat for Fez
Day 9 - Casablanca / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Dumont-d’Urville, launched in 2019, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Las Palmas Pre-Program Option
Explore historical Las Palmas, the capital city of Gran Canaria, where cobblestone streets and 15th-century colonial architecture tell stories of its iconic past. Walk in the path of Christopher Columbus in Las Palmas’ old town of Vegueta with a visit to Casa de Colón, the house where the Spanish explorer is believed to have stayed in 1492 while repairing La Pinta before crossing the Atlantic. Experience some of the Canary Islands’ rarely visited sites, featuring Teror’s Neoclassical basilica, Our Lady of the Pine—which honors the legend that the Virgin Mary appeared on a pine tree in the center of the village—and a stop at the Gardens of the Duchess in Arucas. Accommodations for two nights are in the five-star Hotel Santa Catalina.
Casablanca and Rabat Post-Program Option
Discover Moorish Casablanca and the treasures of Morocco with visits to its fortified capital of Rabat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the scenic, 16th-century port city of El Jadida. Explore Rabat’s colonial architecture and picturesque kasbah with stunning ocean views. See the Royal Palace, home of the king of Morocco, and the mystical Hassan Tower. Travel to captivating El Jadida—one of the earliest Portuguese colonies in West Africa—and its original fortified Mazagan city center. Accommodations for two nights are in the five-star Hotel Hyatt Regency, centrally located in the Old Medina of Casablanca.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot