Explore the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco on this one-of-a-kind, 8-night journey, featuring scenic coastlines and idyllic ports rarely visited by larger vessels. Visit La Palma’s Mirador de la Concepción for panoramic views of Caldera de Taburiente. Enjoy excursions to the spectacular island of Tenerife, the 1,000-year-old city of Marrakesh, iconic Casablanca, and the ancient city of Rabat. Enhance your journey with the Las Palmas Pre-Program and/or the Fez and Casablanca Post-Program Options.
- Extraordinary 10-day, 8-night voyage from Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain, to Casablanca, Morocco, combining the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and Moorish treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, luxurious World Traveller, featuring only 100 suites and staterooms, each with spectacular ocean views.
- Explore the old quarter of Santa Cruz and see its statue of La Virgen de las Nieves (Madonna of the Snow), the island’s patron saint.
- Visit La Palma’s scenic Mirador de la Concepción overlooking the Caldera de Taburiente for views of the “Pretty Isle.”
- Embark on a full-day excursion to the 1,000 year-old city of Marrakesh that includes a visit to the Medina, the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque, and the city's iconic markets to see Jemaa el-Fnaa, the “Square of the Dead.”
- Discover masterpieces of Moorish architecture, including the glorious Menara Gardens and the exquisite Bahia Palace.
- Half-day cultural immersion in Casablanca, including the Royal Palace, Hassan II Mosque, and Place des Nations Unies.
- Journey to UNESCO-inscribed Rabat, Morocco's modern capital city, to discover the 12th-century Hassan Tower, the Mohammed V Mausoleum, and the Old Quarter Medina.
- Excursions in every port, featuring 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Two-night Las Palmas Pre-Program Option and 3-night Fez and Casablanca Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart Home City
Day 2 - Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain
Day 3 - Las Palmas / Embark World Traveller
Day 4 - Santa Cruz de La Palma
Day 5 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Day 6 - Day at Sea
Day 7 - Safi, Morocco, for Marrakesh
Day 8 - Casablanca
Day 9 - Casablanca for Rabat
Day 10 - Casablanca / Return to home city
Exclusively Chartered Luxury Yacht
• Only 95 suites and staterooms, each with spectacular ocean views.
• All meals included on board the ship, as well as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
Las Palmas Pre-Program Option
Start your journey with a 3-night tour of Las Palmas’ old town of Vegueta that includes a visit to Casa de Colón, the house where Christopher Columbus is believed to have stayed before crossing the Atlantic. Experience a full-day excursion to explore Grand Canaria and its rarely visited sites. Accommodations are in an ideally located 5-star hotel.
Fez and Casablanca Post-Program Option
Conclude your tour with 2 days in Fez, Morocco's carefully preserved Imperial city and known as the "Athens of Africa." Discover the history of Seffarine Place and see its 16th-century marble fountain decorated with fleur-de-lys, and explore the renowned Medina of Fez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Accommodations are for 2 nights in a 5-star hotel in Fez and 1 night in Casablanca.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot