Discover the lands of the Vikings and Gaels on an exclusive 8-night cruise itinerary that combines the treasures of Scotland and Iceland. Marvel at the 5,000-year-old Neolithic ruins of the Standing Stones of Callanish on the Isle of Lewis and learn more about Outer Hebrides from stone circle expert and guest speaker, Professor Colin Richards. Experience the beauty of the Inner Hebridean Isles and visit the breathtaking archipelago of the Faroe Islands. Enjoy an excursion to Iceland’s Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon and cruise along UNESCO-inscribed Surtsey Island. Extend your journey with the Edinburgh/Glasgow Pre-Program and/or Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Post-Program options.
- Exclusive 10-day, 8-night cruise from Glasgow, Scotland, to Reykjavík, Iceland,
featuring the remote Faroe Islands.
- Cruise in the wake of the Vikings and Gaels on this unique voyage aboard the exclusively chartered, 5-star Le Bellot, featuring only 92 suites and staterooms.
- Experience Dun Carloway Pictish Broch—one of the best-preserved of its kind in the Hebrides—and continue north to see the Gearrannan Blackhouse Village.
- Arrive in Tvøroyri and visit the wooden Faroese church, built in 1847 with a traditional turf roof.
- Discover the ruins of St. Magnus Cathedral and the 900-year-old Roykstovan, the oldest wooden house in Europe.
- Embark specially designed boats for a private cruise and the chance to touch ice blocks broken from Breidamerkurjökull.
- Visit Heimaey Island for a tour of the Herjólfsdalur valley and its Viking ruins.
- Continue to Stórhöfdi’s lava fields of Eldfell, known as the “Pompeii of the North,” and tour the Eldheimar Museum.
- Cruise along Iceland’s Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Edinburgh and Glasgow Pre-Program Option and/or Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart Home City
Day 2 - Glasgow, Scotland/Embark Le Bellot
Day 3 - Isle of Iona
Day 4 - Kyle of Lochlash
Day 5 - Stornoway/Callanish Standing Stones/Isle of Lewis
Day 6 - Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Denmark/Kirkjubøur/Kollafjørður
Day 7 - Cruising the North Atlantic Ocean
Day 8 - Djúpivogur, Iceland, for Jökulsárlón
Day 9 - Heimaey, Westman Islands/Cruise along Surtsey Island
Day 10 - Reykjavík/Disembark ship/Return to home city
The Le Bellot
Exclusively Chartered, 5-Star Luxury Small Ship
The Le Bellot, launched in 2020, represents a new generation of 5-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Edinburgh/Glasgow Pre-Program Option
Explore two of Scotland’s great cities intertwined with Celtic history. In Edinburgh, tour the medieval Old Town and Neoclassical New Town—both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and witness the Crown Jewels of Scotland at Edinburgh Castle. Head inland to visit the lovely Loch Katrine, journey through the celebrated Trossachs region, and tour the legendary Stirling Castle. Explore Glasgow’s 12th-century cathedral and the St. Mungo Museum, followed by a tour of the premier Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Spend two nights in the five-star Sheraton Grand Edinburgh.
Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Post-Program Option
The captivating city of Reykjavík and its surrounding natural wonders provide you with the perfect conclusion to Iceland. Tour the imposing Hallgrímskirkja Church, followed by an informative visit to the National Museum. Enjoy a full-day excursion to the legendary Golden Circle. Visit the UNESCO-listed Þingvellir National Park, the meeting point of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. Gaze at the Strokkur geyser and see the picture-perfect Gullfoss waterfall, an impressive double waterfall that provides a spectacular setting like no other. Accommodations are for two nights in the deluxe Hotel Konsulat.
Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot