Explore the influence of Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations on this exclusive cruise itinerary featuring visits to four countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites. Tour Split’s Diocletian’s Palace, Dubrovnik’s 15th-century walled city, Kotor’s medieval fortifications, Corfu’s Old Town and ancient Delphi. Enjoy the Coastal Life® Forum with local residents and a traditional folk music performance. Venice Pre-Program and Athens and Cape Sounion Post-Program Options.
- Comprehensive, seven-night cruise featuring islands and villages of the Dalmatian Coast.
- Exclusively chartered, Five‑Star expedition ship Le Jacques Cartier, launched in 2020.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Exclusive Coastal Life® Forum for interaction with local residents.
- Visit four countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites, including medieval Kotor.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Excellent value for a Five-Star small ship.
- Venice Pre-Program and Athens and Cape Sounion Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Venice, Italy / Embark Le Jacques Cartier
Day 3 - Split, Croatia
Day 4 - Dubrovnik
Day 5 - Kotor
Day 6 - Corfu, Greece
Day 7 - Itea for Delphi
Day 8 - Katakalon for Olympia
Day 9 - Piraeus / Disembark ship / Athens / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Le Jacques Cartier
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Jacques Cartier, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of Five-Star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Quintessential Venice Pre-Program Option
From the marble Bridge of Sighs to the Byzantine opulence of Basilica di San Marco, Venice is one of Italy’s premier cities for art and extraordinary architectural masterpieces. Tour the heart of this treasured UNESCO World Heritage site, cruise along the Grand Canal and visit the idyllic, lace-making island of Burano. Accommodations are for two nights the deluxe Hotel Bauer Venice.
Wonders of Athens and Cape Sounion Post-Program Option
Enjoy two nights in the birthplace of democracy, an ancient city unmatched in its contributions to the foundations of the Western world. Admire the beauty of Athens and explore the glories of ancient Greece, featuring the magnificent Acropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the idyllic coves and sparkling Aegean waters of Cape Sounion and follow the ancient route of Pericles to the Temple of Poseidon, where 15 of the original 34 Doric columns are remarkably still standing. Accommodations are for two nights in the deluxe Hotel Grande Bretagne Athens.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.