Discover the influence of Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian, and Slavic civilizations on this extraordinary 7-night cruise featuring visits to 4 countries. Call at ancient walled cities, medieval villages, sublime archaeological sites, picture-perfect islands, and stunning landscapes—including smaller, seldom-visited ports inaccessible to larger vessels. Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as historical Split, with its 4th-century Palace of Diocletian; the 7th-century walled city of Dubrovnik; the dramatic, fjord-like Bay of Kotor; the elegant island capital of Corfu; and the ancient Delphi and its iconic Doric columns. Explore the many hidden gems along the Dalmatian Coast as a panorama of daily life unfolds before you. Enhance your journey with the Venice Pre-Program and/or Athens Post-Program Options.
- Comprehensive, 7-night cruise featuring islands and villages of the Dalmatian Coast.
- Exclusively chartered, 5-star small ship L'Austral, with only 110 suites and staterooms, most have a private balcony.
- Visit 4 countries—Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, and Greece—and up to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including medieval Kotor.
- Explore the thriving community living within Split's 4th-century Palace of Diocletian, including the Cathedral of St. Domnius and the well-preserved Temple of Jupiter.
- Experience a walking tour inside the walled city of Dubrovnik with visits to the Franciscan Monastery, Rector’s Palace, and Maritime Museum.
- Enjoy a traditional Croatian klapa music performance.
- Explore medieval Kotor, including a visit to the 12th-century St. Tryphon Cathedral.
- Discover Corfu’s Old Town, featuring the Venetian Town Hall and the Palace of St. Michael and St. George.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Venice Pre-Program and Athens Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart Home City
Day 2 - Venice, Italy / Embark L'Austral
Day 3 - Split, Croatia
Day 4 - Hvar / Korčula
Day 5 - Dubrovnik
Day 6 - Kotor, Montenegro
Day 7 - Corfu, Greece
Day 8 - Itea for Delphi / Corinth Canal
Day 9 - Athens, Greece / Disembark ship / Return to home city
Exclusively Chartered, 5-Star Small Ship
Join us aboard the exclusively chartered, 5-star L’Austral where distinctive French sophistication meets innovative nautical design. The ship’s efficient electrical propulsion system and custom stabilizers provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet, and comfortable voyage. Each of the 110 ocean-view staterooms and suites range from 200 to 484 square feet, and most have a private balcony.
Venice Pre-Program Option
Beloved worldwide for its extraordinary beauty, Venice is one of Italy’s premier cities for art and architecture. Tour the heart of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, including visits to the Doge’s Palace and Basilica di San Marco, a flamboyant example of Byzantine architecture. Enjoy a traditional gondola ride, cruise the Grand Canal, and visit the charming archipelago of Burano, known for its skilled fishermen, polychrome houses, and intricate lace‑making. Accommodations are for two nights in the ideally located Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal.
Athens Post-Program Option
Experience a beautiful ancient city unmatched in its contributions to the foundations of the Western world—Athens, the birthplace of democracy. Explore the enduring grandeur of the Acropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the gracefully proportioned Parthenon—dedicated to the goddess Athena in 438 B.C. See the archaeological treasures of the Acropolis Museum and visit the Temple of Poseidon, perched high on a cliff overlooking the Saronic Gulf. Accommodations are for two nights in the centrally located, five‑star Hotel Grande Bretagne.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot