Discover the influence of Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian, and Slavic civilizations on this extraordinary cruise itinerary featuring visits to five countries and up to six UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Tour Split’s Diocletian’s Palace; Dubrovnik’s 15th-century walled city; Kotor’s medieval fortifications; the archaeological site of Butrint; Corfu’s Old Town; and ancient Delphi. Enjoy the Coastal Life® forum with local residents and a traditional folk music performance. Enhance your journey with the Venice Pre-Program and/or Athens Post-Program Options.
- Comprehensive, seven-night cruise featuring islands and villages of the Dalmatian Coast.
- Exclusively chartered, five-star expedition ship Le Jacques Cartier, launched in 2020.
- Only 92 suites and staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit five countries—Italy, Croatia, Albania, Montenegro, and Greece—and up to six UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including medieval Kotor.
- Tour Split’s fourth‑century Diocletian’s Palace, including the Temple of Jupiter and Cathedral of Saint Domnius.
- Visit Mount Parnassus to see the glorious Oracle of Delphi and its iconic Temple of Apollo and to tour the Delphi Archaeological Museum.
- Interact with locals from the Adriatic Coast during our exclusive Coastal Life® forum.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Excellent value for a five-star small ship.
- Venice Pre-Program and Athens Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Venice, Italy / Embark Le Jacques Cartier
Day 3 - Split, Croatia
Day 4 - Hvar/Korcula
Day 5 - Dubrovnik
Day 6 - Kotor, Montenegro
Day 7 - Sarande for Butrint, Albania / Corfu, Greece
Day 8 - Itea for Delphi / Corinth Canal
Day 9 - Athens, Greece / Disembark ship / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Le Jacques Cartier
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Jacques Cartier, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Quintessential Venice Pre-Program Option
Begin your journey with two days in Venice, including visits to the Doge’s Palace and Basilica di San Marco. Enjoy a gondola cruise along the Grand Canal and visit the archipelago of Burano. Enjoy accommodations in the deluxe Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal.
Wonders of Athens Post-Program Option
Conclude your tour with two nights in the historic city of Athens to explore such ancient treasures as the monumental Acropolis; the Parthenon; the Acropolis Museum; the Temple of Poseidon; and Plaka, the city’s oldest neighborhood. Stay at the deluxe Hotel Grande Bretagne, ideally located in the heart of the city.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot