Discover the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice,” where glaciers cap active and dormant volcanoes and Viking ruins coexist with geothermal baths, mud pots, and geysers. Enjoy a city tour of Reykjavík, featuring visits to the lauded National Museum and Hallgrímskirkja Church. Cruise to Grundarfjörður and the Snaefellnes Peninsula, then on to Siglufjörður and Seyðisfjörður—dramatically-sited ports inaccessible to larger vessels. Enjoy views of the coast of UNESCO-designated Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands on your way back to Reykjavík. Complement your expedition with the Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option.
- Unique, exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise circumnavigating Iceland aboard the five‑star, ice-class expedition ship Le Bellot.
- Specially designed showcase of the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice”—bubbling mud pots, picturesque waterfalls, powerful geysers, rugged coastlines, and pristine glaciers.
- Le Bellot has only 92 suites and staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Cruise into ports unavailable to larger vessels—including Ísafjörður, Vigur Island, Siglufjörður, and Seyðisfjörður—with the flexibility to adjust course spontaneously to maximize your viewing of Iceland’s natural wonders.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi access (conditions permitting).
- Cruise along Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit to Grímsey Island, located on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunities to view orcas, humpback whales, and rare migratory birds.
- Private cruise of Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon in UNESCO World Heritage-designated Vatnajökull National Park.
- Educational lectures aboard ship.
- Music performances, a live demonstration of traditional herring salting, and opportunities to learn more about Icelandic culture.
- Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Reykjavík, Iceland / Embark Le Bellot
Day 3 - Grundarfjörður for Snaefellnes Peninsula
Day 4 - Siglufjörður / Grímsey Island for the Arctic Circle
Day 5 - Húsavík for Lake Mývatn
Day 6 - Seyðisfjörður
Day 7 - Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
Day 8 - Heimaey, Westman Islands / Cruise along Surtsey Island
Day 9 - Reykjavík / Disembark ship / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Please note that the ship’s cruising pattern and direction are dependent on weather and sea conditions and are subject to change.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bellot, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option
The captivating city of Reykjavík and its surrounding natural wonders provide you with the perfect introduction to Iceland. Visit the famous Blue Lagoon and rejuvenate in the warmth of its mineral-rich geothermal waters surrounded by black lava fields. Tour the legendary Golden Circle—UNESCO World Heritage-designated Þingvellir National Park, the thundering terraced cataract of Gullfoss and Strokkur, possibly the world’s most iconic fountain geyser. Take in the stunning panoramas from the futuristic glass dome of the Perlan Museum and discover its immersive exhibits on volcanoes, earthquakes, and geothermal zones. Accommodations are for two nights in the deluxe Hotel Borg.
The Pre-Program Option is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot