Discover the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice,” where glaciers cap active and dormant volcanoes and Viking ruins coexist with geothermal baths, mud pots, and geysers. Enjoy a city tour of Reykjavík, featuring visits to the lauded National Museum and Hallgrímskirkja Church. Cruise into Siglufjörður and Seyðisfjörður—dramatically-sited ports inaccessible to larger vessels. Cross the Arctic Circle as you cruise the coast of UNESCO-designated Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands, and visit Grímsey Island. Complement your expedition with the Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option.
- Nine-day, 7-night 5-star cruise round-trip Reykjavík, Iceland, featuring Grímsey Island, located directly on the Arctic Circle.
- Visit Hallgrímskirkja church, whose distinct silhouette rises above Reykjavík’s skyline.
- Discover Icelandic heritage on Vigur Island, a private wildlife sanctuary owned by Felicity Aston and her husband Gísli.
- Explore Siglufjörður, one of Iceland’s most dramatically sited towns, and visit its Herring Era Museum, which recreates the history of fish salting and oil processing during the early 20th century.
- Savor northern Iceland’s extraordinary natural landscapes, stopping at Námaskarð and the pseudo craters at Skútustaðir, formed when hot lava flowed across the wetlands over 2,000 years ago.
- Walk among the surreal “dark castle” lava formations of Dimmuborgir and drive along the shores of Lake Mývatn.
- Board a specially designed small boat for a private cruise amid the luminous blue icebergs of Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon in UNESCO World Heritage-designated Vatnajökull National Park.
- See the imposing Eldfell volcano and tour the Eldheimar Museum, which chronicles its fateful activity of 1973.
Day 1 - Depart home city
Day 2 - Reykjavík, Iceland/Embark the ship
Day 3 - Vigur Island/Ísafjörður/ Bolungarvík
Day 4 - Siglufjörður/Grímsey Island/Arctic Circle
Day 5 - Húsavík for Lake Mývatn
Day 6 - Seyðisfjörður
Day 7 - Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
Day 8 - Heimaey, Westman Islands/Cruise by Surtsey Island
Day 9 - Reykjavík/Disembark ship/Return to home city
Please note that the ship’s cruising pattern and direction are dependent on weather and sea conditions and are subject to change.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bellot, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star, Small Ship
- Luxury small ship, able to dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships
- 89 suites and staterooms, each with an ocean view, and most with a private balcony.
- All meals included on board the ship, as well as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option
The captivating city of Reykjavík and its surrounding natural wonders provide you with the perfect prelude to Iceland. Soak in the mineral-rich waters of the Blue Lagoon. Tour the imposing Hallgrímskirkja Church, take in panoramic views from the observation deck of the distinctive Perlan, and tour the National Museum. Enjoy a full-day excursion of Iceland’s crown jewel, the legendary Golden Circle. Visit the UNESCO‑listed Þingvellir National Park, the meeting point of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. Encounter the geothermally active Geysir area, gaze at the Strokkur geyser, and see the picture-perfect Gullfoss waterfall, an impressive 104-foot-high double waterfall that provides a spectacular setting like no other. Accommodations are for 2 nights in the deluxe Parliament Hotel.
The Pre-Program Option is available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot