Discover the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice,” where glaciers cap active and dormant volcanoes and Viking ruins coexist with geothermal baths, mud pots, and geysers. Enjoy a city tour of Reykjavík, featuring visits to the lauded National Museum and Hallgrímskirkja Church. Cruise into Siglufjörður and Seyðisfjörður—dramatically-sited ports inaccessible to larger vessels. Cross the Arctic Circle as you cruise the coast of UNESCO-designated Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands, and visit Grímsey Island. Complement your expedition with the Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option.
- Specially designed showcase of the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice”—bubbling mud pots, picturesque waterfalls, powerful geysers, rugged coastlines, and pristine glaciers.
- Unique, exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise circumnavigating Iceland aboard the five-star, ice-class expedition ship Le Bellot.
- Cruise into ports unavailable to larger vessels—Siglufjörður and Seyðisfjörður.
- Cruise along Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit to Grímsey Island, located on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunities to view orcas, humpback whales, and rare migratory birds.
- Private cruise of Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon in UNESCO World Heritage-designated Vatnajökull National Park.
- Educational lectures aboard ship.
- Music performances, a live demonstration of traditional herring salting, and opportunities to learn more about Icelandic culture.
- Le Bellot has only 92 suites and staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi access (conditions permitting).
- Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Reykjavík, Iceland / Embark Le Bellot
Day 3 - Grundarfjörður for Snaefellnes Peninsula
Day 4 - Siglufjörður / Grímsey Island for the Arctic Circle
Day 5 - Húsavík for Lake Mývatn
Day 6 - Seyðisfjörður
Day 7 - Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
Day 8 - Heimaey, Westman Islands / Cruise along Surtsey Island
Day 9 - Reykjavík / Disembark ship / Return to the U.S. or Canada
Please note that the ship’s cruising pattern and direction are dependent on weather and sea conditions and are subject to change.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bellot, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Program Option
The captivating city of Reykjavík and its surrounding natural wonders provide you with the perfect prelude to Iceland. Tour the legendary Golden Circle—UNESCO World Heritage-designated Þingvellir National Park and the thundering terraced cataract of Gullfoss Falls and Strokkur, possibly the world’s most iconic fountain geyser. Enjoy an excursion to the Reykjanes Peninsula, a UNESCO Global Geopark and natural marvel with an array of lighthouses. There, you will visit Brimketill lava rock pool and the site of the lava flood from the volcanic activity of 2021. Accommodations are for three nights in the deluxe Hotel Borg.
The Pre-Program Option is available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and surcharges at any time.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot