Discover the legacy of the Celts in Scotland, Ireland, Wales and France on this carefully curated itinerary. Enjoy two full-day excursions to the historic D-Day beaches of Normandy—each accompanied by acclaimed historians Dwight David Eisenhower II and Allen Packwood OBE, in Cherbourg, France. Continue your cruise to Dublin, Ireland, Wales, and onward to the Isles of Iona and Tobermory before concluding in Glasgow, Scotland. Complement your journey with the Paris and Honfleur Pre-Program and/or the Edinburgh and Glasgow Post-Program Options.
- Uniquely designed travel program offered exclusively by Gohagan & Company in the tradition of innovative programming and educational travel.
- Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star small ship Le Bellot into ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Two full-day excursions to the D-Day beaches of Normandy with visits to Utah and Omaha Beaches with Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- City tour of Dublin, featuring St. Patrick's and Christ Church cathedrals.
- Visit to the Isle of Iona, featuring the historic Iona Abbey.
- Visit 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle and enjoy a scenic excursion across the Isle of Skye.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise; complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship (conditions permitting).
- Paris and Honfleur Pre-Program and Edinburgh and Glasgow Post-Program Options.
Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2 - Paris, France / Honfleur / Embark Le Bellot
Day 3 - Caen for Arromanches and Omaha Beach
Day 4 - Cherbourg, France
Day 5 - Tresco, Isles of Scilly, United Kingdom
Day 6 - Dublin, Ireland
Day 7 - Holyhead, Wales, for Caernarfon
Day 8 - Isle of Iona / Tobermory, Isle of Mull
Day 9 - Kyle of Lochalsh
Day 10 - Glasgow, Scotland / Greenock / Return to the U.S. or Canada
This program also runs in the opposite direction.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bellot, launched in 2020, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Paris and Honfleur Pre-Program Option
This three-day exploration of the “City of Light” and Monet’s cherished gardens in Giverny features a city tour of Paris, including Montmartre, and a visit to Monet’s Gardens. Enjoy accommodations in the five-star Intercontinental Paris Le Grand.
Glasgow and Edinburgh Post-Program Option
Explore two of Scotland’s greatest cities and their histories of clans, medieval knights and royal and religious intrigue on this three-night itinerary. Visit Glasgow’s 12th-century cathedral, the only medieval church in mainland Scotland to survive the reformation of 1560, and historical Edinburgh Castle. Accommodations in the five-star Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Meet acclaimed guest speakers Dwight David Eisenhower II, noted historian and grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Allen Packwood OBE, Director of Churchill Archives Centre, Cambridge, and fellow of Churchill College, University of Cambridge, England.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot