Visit 3 continents; explore centuries-old landmarks in Greece, Egypt, and Jordan; and cruise from the Aegean Sea to the Red Sea via the Suez Canal on this remarkable 12 night, luxury land and sea voyage. View the Minoan Palace at Knossos and continue to Heraklion to visit the Archaeological Museum. Mid-cruise, overnight in Luxor in a Nile-view room and enjoy a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari. Discover the historical sites of Jordan on a journey to Amman, Jerash, Wadi Rum, and legendary Petra. Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Enhance your immersion into these ancient civilizations with the Greece Pre-Program and/or Israel Post-Program Options.
- Fourteen-day, 12-night, luxury land and cruise journey to the cradle of civilization—featuring a transit of the Suez Canal and guest speaker Dr. Tarek Sayed Tawfik Ahmed.
- Five nights in ideally located, luxury hotels and an 8-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the 5-star Le Bougainville; each suite and stateroom has a private balcony.
- Enjoy lectures on board by Dr. Tarek Tawfik, an acclaimed Egyptologist.
- Overnight in a Nile-view room in fabled Luxor, with visits to Karnak and Luxor Temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamen and Ramses IV and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- One night near the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Three nights in Amman, with a tour of the city and the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash.
- Visit millennia-old sites in Greece, Egypt, and Jordan, and cruise from the Aegean Sea to the Red Sea via the Suez Canal and Mediterranean Sea.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great and today a cosmopolitan cultural hub.
- Visit to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
- Excursion into the Wadi Rum Protected Area, a traditional Bedouin site.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi access aboard the ship (conditions permitting).
- Two-night Classical Greece Pre-Program Option or 4-night Israel Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart Home City
Day 2 - Arrive in Athens, Greece / Embark Le Bougainville
Day 3 - Heraklion, Crete
Day 4 - Day at Sea
Day 5 - Alexandria, Egypt
Day 6 - Sail the Suez Canal
Day 7 - Ain Sokhna for Giza Plateau (Great Pyramids)
Day 8 - Hurghada for Luxor
Day 9 - Luxor / Safaga
Day 10 - Aqaba, Jordan / Disembark ship / Wadi Rum / Petra
Day 11 - Petra / Amman
Day 12 - Amman
Day 13 - Amman / Jerash / Amman
Day 14 - Amman / Return to home city
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Luxury Small Ship
Le Bougainville, launched in 2019, ushers in a new generation of five-star small ships, combining revolutionary design and a new standard of luxury for unparalleled cruising. Dock in smaller ports inaccessible to larger ships, where authentic cultural experiences and majestic scenery await you.
Dr. Tarek Sayed Tawfik Ahmed
Dr. Tarek Sayed Tawfik Ahmed has a BA & MA of Egyptology from Faculty of Archaeology Cairo University and a PhD in Egyptology from the University of Bonn, Germany. He serves as Director of the Centre for Archaeological Studies and International Héritage in Luxor and is the former Director General of the Grand Egyptian Museum Project. Dr. Ahmed joins us on board for exclusive lectures on the culture, way of life, and iconic creations of ancient Egypt.
Classical Greece Pre-Program Option
Enhance your Athens experience and enjoy a full-day excursion to the mystical site of Delphi and its Archaeological Museum. Explore Plaka, Athens’ oldest neighborhood, at leisure. At the Acropolis, see the archaeological treasures in the Acropolis Museum and tour the perfectly proportioned Parthenon. Accommodations are for 2 nights at an ideally located, luxury hotel.
Israel Post-Program Option
Expand your exploration of the great civilizations to include captivating biblical, historical, and cultural
sites surrounding the ancient city of Jerusalem. Tour UNESCO World Heritage-designated Masada, visit Bethlehem on the West Bank of Palestine, and enjoy an unforgettable float in the Dead Sea. In Jerusalem, visit the poignant Yad Vashem, The World Holocaust Remembrance Center. Spend 4 nights in a luxury hotel.
The Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot