Join this exploration-style cruise through the Inside Passage from Vancouver to Juneau during optimal long summer days aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star, all-suite small ship Star Breeze. See Misty Fjords National Monument Park and call at Ketchikan, Wrangell, and Sitka. Look for humpback whales at Point Adolphus and navigate isolated inlets inaccessible to larger vessels for superlative views of Alaska’s spectacular scenery. Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord to majestic South Sawyer and Dawes Glaciers. Onboard naturalists provide lectures focused on local wildlife and landscapes. Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Program and Anchorage, Denali, and Fairbanks Post-Program Options.
- Five-star accommodations, seven-night, exploration-style itinerary—the best way to experience the last of the great American frontiers—available only through Gohagan & Company.
- Created in Gohagan & Company’s tradition of innovative programming and educational travel.
- Enjoy an intimate experience aboard the five-star, all-suite small ship Star Breeze, as you are surrounded by the breathtaking Alaskan scenery and the awe-inspiring Inside Passage.
- Prepare for the unexpected—a pod of whales feeding, seals basking on icebergs, bald eagles soaring above—as your small ship can position or alter course for better wildlife observation.
- Experience incredible natural wonders every day—wildlife spotting, small expedition vessel excursions up close to glaciers, and narrow fjord cruises.
- Visits to the Alaskan frontier outposts of Sitka, Wrangell, and Ketchikan.
- Cruise the narrow fjord of Tracy Arm and see North America’s tidewater glacial jewels, including South Sawyer and Dawes Glaciers.
- Team of expert naturalists and specially arranged lecturers on board.
- Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Program Option and Anchorage, Denali National Park, and Fairbanks Post-Program Option.
Day 1 - Depart home city / Arrive in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada / Embark Star Breeze
Day 2 - Cruising the Inside Passage
Day 3 - Ketchikan, Alaska, U.S.
Day 4 - Wrangell
Day 5 - Sitka
Day 6 - Elfin Cove / Point Adolphus
Day 7 - Tracy Arm Fjord / Sawyer Glacier / Endicott Arm / Dawes Glacier
Day 8 - Juneau / Disembark ship / Return to home city
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star, All-Suite
The five-star, all-suite Star Breeze offers the ultimate small ship cruising lifestyle. Newly renovated in 2021, each of the 156 suites features one queen bed (some convertible to two twin beds), a private bathroom with granite-accented countertops and shower (some with full bathtub), and the amenities of a fine hotel—including luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, individual climate control, and a flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player. Each suite also offers a freshly stocked minibar, safe, hair dryer, dressing table, plush robe and slippers, and complimentary Wi-Fi access (conditions permitting). Complimentary welcome flowers and fruit are provided in each suite upon arrival.
Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Program Option
Few cities combine the cosmopolitan verve of a modern metropolis with rich indigenous artistic traditions and an incredible natural setting quite like Vancouver. Visit Vancouver Island, where vast tracts of pristine wilderness and coastal splendor envelop the bijou provincial capital of Victoria. Tour the magnificent Butchart Gardens—one of the most beautiful show gardens in North America—and elegant Victoria, a former British Empire port that retains a charming English accent as well as wonderfully restored 19th-century buildings that ring its picturesque harbor. In Vancouver, see historical Chinatown, world-renowned Stanley Park, and the 19th-century Gastown District, and explore the Public Market and indigenous artisans’ studios at Granville Island. Accommodations for two nights are in the deluxe Westin Bayshore Hotel.
Anchorage, Denali National Park, and Fairbanks Post-Program Option
Further explore the dramatic, untamed beauty of the Last Frontier on this exclusive five-night tour of Alaska’s astonishing interior. Discover the historical cities of Juneau, Anchorage, and Fairbanks, see the mighty Mendenhall Glacier—one of 38 glaciers leading to the Juneau Icefield—and see the home of the famous Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race Headquarters. Travel from the frontier town of Talkeetna to Denali aboard a domed train offering stunning 360-degree views. Spend two nights in the unspoiled six-million-acre Denali National Park and learn more about Denali’s ecosystem and amazing wildlife. In fascinating Fairbanks, cruise the fabled Chena and Tanana Rivers aboard a traditional sternwheeler, see the incredible Trans-Alaska Pipeline, and visit the Museum of the North, the city’s crowning jewel in style and substance.
Pre-Program and Post-Program Options are available at additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
We'll contact you. No obligation.Reserve My Spot